247lib.com is a comprehensive library management system that is easy to install, easy to use and packed full of engaging web pages to capture your students attention.
Colleges have provided the following feedback:
- The ANS support desk is the best of all the LMS vendors providing answers to queries in a responsive manner
- Migrating to 247lib.com took much less effort thanks to the experience of ANS staff and the utilities provided
- Design your own student portal (OPAC) with your own branding and look and feel, so students feel engaged with your college. Your students want to be different and use a 'cool' website.
- Refresh your OPAC easily with new information including news, events, online shop, discussions and more. This is unique to 247lib.com.
- Students can access the OPAC from anywhere. Those students and staff with older PCs will not be compromised, because 247lib.com has a fast response even on low powered PCs with older web browsers.
- A 247lib.com OPAC is open, which means that you can integrate the OPAC with your VLE and other online services to present a one-stop shop for students.
- Cataloguing could not be quicker, because you can connect to any other major library in the world and import their quality catalogue definitions.
- Colourful book covers can come from any source e.g. Amazon, BDS, Google, Nielsens, Syndetics to enliven and stimulate the viewer
- Fast issue and return mechanisms make for fast circulation.
- Biometrics and active directory are supported for fast check-in and check-out and authentication.
- Periodicals management could not be more straightforward.
- Easy but very powerful search options make finding items fast and friendly.
- Managing items like news, events, discussions, room bookings and meetings could not be easier.
- Your 'cool' student portal can include multimedia, art, websites and blog. Be cool! Promote your students and promote their art!
- The personal area can be packed full of configuration options so that students can maintain their profile ( photos, personal objectives, friends, inbox, outbox), reserve items, cancel reservations, renew items, book equipment, book services (e.g. music lessons), loan history, manage fines and charges, maintain reading lists, favourite searches, favourite topics and favourite items. Students really feel engaged and maintain their personal area with zeal and pride!
- A library supervisor can configure access rights, so that temporary library staff and students can help in the library.
- Cloud licences mean that colleges can share the costs of a library management system and yet still retain their own private catalogues of items, students, staff and patrons as if they had their own library management system.
- Colleges participating in a cloud can share a common library catalogue, which can significantly reduce the workload for library staff.
- Colleges can merge in a cloud easily to operate on a smaller budget without any safeguarding issues.
- The reporting module gives you up-to-date management information elegantly and quickly.
- You can design your own reports using the easy to use reporting tools.
- Send notices by email and SMS as well as in print and other electronic formats.
- The flexible scheduler will send out notices automatically.
- 247lib.com integrates with Student Information Management Systems (SIMS), virtual learning environments (VLEs) and PC booking systems.
- Compare prices. 247lib.com offers the best value for money of any library management system.