247lib Library Software Consultancy
247lib along with our parent company Applied Network Solutions provide a complete range of professional services focusing on the successful implementation of Library Management Systems, web browser and MS-Windows based database solutions.
Over the years ANS has developed toolkits, which make the delivery of IT solutions faster and make maintenance easier. One of the important reasons for the success of ANS in core information technology as well as e-business is its investment in R & D.
We continue to give you the benefits derived from new technologies. Many sectors have embraced the use of web browser technology with the eGovernment Interoperability Framework (eGIF) none more so than the healthcare sector.
ANS has specialist library software consultants, who have healthcare specific application knowledge. ANS is committed to servicing all market sectors, and have specialists in many different areas.
Professional Services include:
Management Consultancy and Strategy Studies
- IT Consultancy & Application Development.
- IT Support Services - Application support, hotline support, remote access support.
- Training - Both end user and technical training.
- Hosting of databases for your web browser based solutions at our data centre.
- Support services are a major aspect of our business and are offered at a great variety of service levels up to 24 hour by 7 days per week.
All our services and systems are backed by our library software Support Team.
These are a few of benefits that our consultancy team and library software can bring to your library, if you would like a brochure, more information or a free on-site demonstration; please Contact Us you will hear back from us within 48 hours or telephone +44(0)1256 300 790